<VV> Powerglide removal

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:21:00 -0500

Roger, thanks.  I pulled just the engine and that wasn't bad, but I screwed
up the front pump because I bolted the torque converter to the flex plate
before I put the engine in instead of putting the torque converter on the
tranny and then bolting it up once the engine was in place.  All things
considered, for a glide it's not bad to pull the engine by itself.  We'll
see how the tranny deal goes....

Norm