<VV> Quick steering arms and toe in

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:14:15 -0500

While they weren't Clark's, I once installed a set on a car once. All
aftermarket quick steering arms are pretty much alike. They make a
radical change in toe-in, and YES you'll need to have it realigned. I'd
advise that you just have the alignment shop install them, and then
realign the car. It saves the guesswork you'd need to get the car
anywhere close enough to decent for the trip to the alignment shop.

-Mark