<VV> Lakewood Questions

VairMech@aol.com VairMech@aol.com
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:00:18 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2004 6:58:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
donmanen@yahoo.com writes:
I have a '64 Monza Coupe 4 sp with everything on it
restored...  I now have an opportunity to buy a
Lakewood SW with a decent body- automatic---  I'm
thinking of transferring everything,--- front and rear
crossmembers, trans, gastank, wiring, instrument
panel, clutch/brake pedal parts (including dual master
cylinder)-  from my '64 coupe to the Lakewood and
converting it to a 4sp --I have converted several
cars- but never a car to Lakewood transplant.

    The only problem will be the dual master cyl. The 61 takes a different
master cyl set up. It can be done but you need to change the firewall.
    Ken Hand