<VV> Best Spark Plugs?

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:59:28 -0500

If this is a 102 or 110 then those plugs should work ok, if a 95 or 80,
then too cold as others have said.  Otherwise I'd consider the carbs
first.  I have compiled some of the plugs VVers have used at:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tools.html

I personally have NGK B5HS plugs in our GB with a 110/PG, the van runs
well and they looked good when I checked them.

--Bryan