<VV> Re: Re: Fw: Amendment possibilities, was: [VV-talk] redefining marriage

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:20:35 +0000

Folks

Thanks for getting me straight on RRR
I thought it meant Ronald Reagan Republican.
I am one of those.

And, if the victor of the Cold War, the Great Communicator was not ravaged by Alzheimers, I don't think he would be pro-same sex marriage.

Bob and Ron has hit it better than I.

If the argument was love and not financial, I could be persuaded. I know it isn't, so I am not.

I also see no need to tear apart the fabric of American society for any minority group, regardless of how much "in your face, over the top" noise they make.

I make no apology for maintaining the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman.

Life,Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  Not a right, but a pursuit.

HANK

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not parse.]