<VV> Powerglide Again

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:56:55 -0500

Keith, when I put the engine and tranny together they did not come together
easily.  I think that if the torque converter is placed on the input shaft
and is rotated until all of the shafts seat, it should go in place without
difficulty. The bell housing and diff should then bolt up without having to
be forced.

Norm