<VV> Re: Questionable post--human error

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:26:37 +0000

FOlks
I thought I had sent this to VV-Talk Apology submitted!!!
Apparently Director Candidates are not allowed to make mistakes when sending their messages. Are they still members of the Human Race???

Does this make all director candidates something of a 2nd class citizen??? No wonder people have to be nuts to run for office---ANY OFFICE.  Its like walking around with a target on your back, everything said and done is now open for dissection for anyone, especialy the lunatic fringe,  with nothing else to do.

As long as it happened, let's make something positive out of it, before dozens of borderline whack jobs come out and destroy the bandwidth.

We on VV-Talk are having a friendly, yet spirited discussion on the same sex marriage debate. Opinions coming from all sides, varying opinions, learning alot about not only our own national constitution, but state constitutions as well.

There are only 50 or so of the 800+ VV people on VV-Talk.
Want your opinion heard??? Want to enjoin friends in debate on issues of the day??  Come on over to VV-Talk!!!!

I believe my response was measured, and positive until now

CHUCK---BITE ME!~~
LET HE WHO HAS NEVER MADE AN E MAIL ERROR CAST THE NEXT STONE!!!

HANK
PS NO BoD Candidates in any divison were harmed in the drafting of this message.