<VV> Improving a Turbo Engine - was "carbon seal"

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:30:21 EST

Sherman,
       The new Corvair Basics manual (available for about $20 from CORSA and
many local clubs) has an entire chapter on Turbocharging which includes ways
of improving performance.  Well worth the investment not only for the turbo
stuff, but also for ALL the other sections on the Corvair that were written by
those of us that have "been there, done that".
       Frank "likes turbos" Burkhard