<VV> Someone in Murphreesboro, TN to look at a car?

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:41:44 -0600

This may be a silly question, but I'll start here...

Is there anyone out there in or near Murphreesboro, TN that may be able
to take a hard look at a 66 Monza I have located in that area?

This is a one family owned car that the owner describes as follows:

"1966 Monza Coupe, 110 engine (missing one carb), 2-speed
auto-transaxle, hardtop, AM radio, dark green with newer original color
interior (no torn seats or sun damage), no rust on floor or trunk, no
body rust or damage, never in any collision." And..." 74,400 original
miles, one owner if you don't count my Grandmother who bought it new in
1966 (in Bowling Green, KY)...has been mine since 1978 when it had
18,000 miles...it was the car my sister and I drove to school.  Has not
been started in 10 years, but ran with a little smoke then...  Last
registered in Paducah, KY.  Now in my garage in Murfreesboro, TN, 40
miles SE of Nashville on I-24."

I would gladly compensate someone for their time if they are nearby.

Thanks again for making this hobby enjoyable.

Mark Chapman