<VV> Re: Harmed candidates (YES Corvair content)

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:16:18 -0800

Well maybe ONE CANDIDATE was harmed but he did it all by himself
and then, instead of a calm response to a simple question, he went ballistic
and shot the messenger, attacked the Chairman and stomped all over his
own feet in the process. I didn't attack you and I merely wanted an explanation
which you could have given in a very brief concise response. I want responsible
representation from any Director in CORSA but especially from an Eastern
Director.
Your turn.

Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
At 09:26 PM 3/2/04 +0000, you wrote:
>FOlks
>I thought I had sent this to VV-Talk Apology submitted!!!
>Apparently Director Candidates are not allowed to make mistakes when
>sending their messages. Are they still members of the Human Race???
>
>Does this make all director candidates something of a 2nd class citizen???
>No wonder people have to be nuts to run for office---ANY OFFICE.  Its like
>walking around with a target on your back, everything said and done is now
>open for dissection for anyone, especialy the lunatic fringe,  with
>nothing else to do.
>
>As long as it happened, let's make something positive out of it, before
>dozens of borderline whack jobs come out and destroy the bandwidth.
>
>We on VV-Talk are having a friendly, yet spirited discussion on the same
>sex marriage debate. Opinions coming from all sides, varying opinions,
>learning alot about not only our own national constitution, but state
>constitutions as well.
>
>There are only 50 or so of the 800+ VV people on VV-Talk.
>Want your opinion heard??? Want to enjoin friends in debate on issues of
>the day??  Come on over to VV-Talk!!!!
>
>I believe my response was measured, and positive until now
>
>CHUCK---BITE ME!~~
>LET HE WHO HAS NEVER MADE AN E MAIL ERROR CAST THE NEXT STONE!!!
>
>HANK
>PS NO BoD Candidates in any divison were harmed in the drafting of this
>message.

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER
CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman