<VV> I AM VERY INSULTED! !

Bruce Blackmon Bruce Blackmon" <blackmon@llano.net
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 02:16:05 -0600

VVD #98? Where am I on that LONG LIST?  Took me long enough just to get on the
VV list, Now you forget me again! What is a guy to do? I know I'm out here all
alone, BUT give me a break. How does anyone feel about a convention, or
meeting in good ol' Lubbock? Right in the middle of the country!  Dallas is
close, but we are more central over all. Think about it, We have tons of rooms
and space, and the city would love it. Not to mention you can tour the Buddy
Holley Museum, and the walk of fame,and all kinds of great things, AND, a few
people around here MIGHT remember what a Corvair was!    HEHE!    BRUCE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!  Didn't you guys know that either?