<VV> Re: Harmed candidates?

Henry Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 06:47:36 -0500

Folks

Luckily for me there are 2000 possible voters in our division, and the ones
on V V already know me. They know what they will be getting when they vote
for me.

I liked Bill's post. He has done a lot in the Corvair Community.  I've done
a couple things too. I'll let my statement speak for it.

The things I have done for the club at the National level involve working
with the Board. A sage friend of mine told me that the key to getting things
done on the board is to be able to build a consensus among the other
directors to vote the way you want them to on any particular issue. a
persuasive personal trait is important.  I learned that way before I heard
it, from the Basics Manual.

Several  of the sitting directors contacted me and told me that I should
run. I guess in their eyes, I must have shown them something that made them
believe that I would be able to function on the Board if I am elected.  Had
they not done this I doubt I would have run.

Funny how I have never let commercials decide for me how I was going to vote
for anything.

I would recommend to my friend and opponent that he not hire Chuck to make
commercials for him. Were we not running against each other,  I would have
found your composition  much more positively persuasive than his was.

PS: If the Chairman's wounds have not healed from my "ATTACK", I will send
him a band-aid. <G>

Everyone have a great day.

HANK