<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #99 - 12 msgs

KerryB deaconone@teleweb.net
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:27:07 -0800

Hi,

A little advice and one question answered from those more experienced than I...

1) I am going to replace the spark plug wires on my 63 Turbo. I'll most likely buy them from Clarks but wonder which
ones would be best for the money?  They seem to range from around $23.00 to about $38.
Any recommendations appreciated... IE is it worth the extra bucks to go for the top of the line or would the MAG
wires do...?

2) I need to know the voltage I should expect at the coil when the car is running. Also should I measure the voltage
at the distributor side and if so what voltage would be expected there?  The distributor doesn't have points but
rarther has the Pertronix pickup (early version).

Thanks in advance for those that can offer help..

Kerry