<VV> Corsa Enamel badge

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:12:20 -0800 (PST)

Years ago CORSA circa 197?-- produced an enamel (or
porcelain) badge similar to the European car badges-
nice quality, great looking, about the size of the
current window decal- about a year ago,I tried to find
out who, where, and how these were produced- and
failed.....oddly enough, two of these have surfaced
on EBay in the last two months- the first one went for
over $130 (my last bid)-the second went for $40 - the
guy that got the first one was asleep- I got this
one---
I think it would be great if the new candidates would
include in their campaigns-- "A CORSA "Badge" on every
car"  and get these reproduced-  I know I would buy!!!

DM
'67 Coupe "Chat Noir II"
and assorted others