<VV> Re: %$# Nader....

Ron Choy rnchy@yahoo.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:51:33 -0800 (PST)

OUr new 65 500 was fine (for being the cheapest car in
the store). Our '68 wasn't. The first things I did was
to remove the door buzzer which only told you were
getting out on the driver's side. Then I removed the
fat foam which made key insertion really difficult.
   I never did solve the seatbelt winders which jammed
seat adjustment. Or the extra thick 'safety' liner in
the windshield which became opaque at certain sun
angles. I hated the thick windshield posts. And the
ugly 3 posted steering wheel. And the shoulder belt
which for mom was a neck belt.
   Notice that I now have early lates, the 65 sedan
and the 66 'vert. For years, I've wished that after he
dies, Ralphie is rewarded with an eternity inside a
fully saftied 68 500!
  -ron 65, 66

=====
-ron the harpie-