<VV> Where is Walt's TC article?

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh@hotmail.com
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 01:58:41 +0000

I was reading Walt Davison's Powerglide article in the March Communique and
in it he refers to his article about Torque Converters in the January 1997
Communique.  When I looked in that issue, I couldn't find it.  My wife will
tell you I can "thoroughly search" a location for something and overlook the
most obvious things, but I'm reasonably sure the referenced article is not
in that issue.
Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks

-- Doug Mackintosh
   Corsa member since 1996
   Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
   Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on