<VV> corvair mini promo movie

Dan & Synde dsjkling@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:23:24 -0800

Hi,

Don't know about fifty free but how about 1,125 free for starters?  Try
Prelinger's Internet Archive.  Here's a link to the ones they have
specifically for Corvairs.  I think it might have the one you are looking
for.

http://www.archive.org/movies/searchresults.php?searchAll=yes&collection=pre
linger&submit=main&search=corvair&limit=100&start=0

I've spent hours at this site looking at all types of interesting and odd
movies.  There is also a 14 minute movie taken of San Francisco's Market
Street in 1905 from a moving trolley and one from the 1906 earthquake, again
moving down Market Street on a trolley.

Enjoy!!

Dan Kling
1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd 3.89