<VV> trailering & parts for sale

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:14:35 -0500

Could your friend be anyone with whom the rest of us might have been
dealing? You could answer that question, trying to figure out whom we might
have been dealing with, OR you could just give with his name (city,
address - you know).
     For that matter, what's YOUR name, Bill?
     Getting real mysterious in here.

Joe Potts (my REAL last name)
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of turbobraf
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 12:29 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> trailering & parts for sale

some good advice guys on the trailering, thanks, i bought some straps from a
respected trailer repair shop that i know near me, 2 in with a come along
type
arrangement to tighten.
these straps are heavy duty type, cost me plently, a neglible amount
compared
to what i have in this car though!!
will post when i get it back and let you guys know how it comes out.

another subject, my good friend in AZ is going out of the junkyard corvair
business, lost his lease, he is selling everything, if anyone needs anything
let me know and can see if he has, he did have everything, may not now as he
is closing by march 15,  but anything left over is going to be bulldozed
over.
some of the stuff will go cheap.

Bill