<VV> Kamping in Kaintuck, 2004

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:41:46 EST

Hey guys and gals,
Just a short note to let y'all know its just a little over a month to the
deadline to get the camping spots reserved. I have 17 paid campers, so if you
haven't sent in your $20 to reserve a spot you might want to do so soon. Some
were worried I might not get 20, but I know of 3 who just haven't paid yet, one
is a native of Lexington and a member of the club, but just wanted to get the
camper out and use it! WAY TO GO!!! We can have as many as we want, but the
need to be pre-paid.
Thanks to everyone, and please get those reservations made... deadline for
the group is April 15th... after that you will be on your own, and you may or
may not get a spot near us or maybe a spot in the campground at all.
I've been informed the Hyatt is full... I can't wait!!!!
By the way, BUY SOME RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! I'd hate to see people try to find
them at the convention and not be able to find any!
Take care,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!