<VV> Re: Judson

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:32:20 -0700

I am using the correct Holley 2110 2bl 3-bolt mount carb.  I have heard
that the Judson is terrible on the larger (164 ci) engines.  It was
designed for the 145 ci (62-63).  It is not enough boost for the larger
engine.  At least that is what I hear.  BTW --> they do sound LOUD -->
blower whine and some vane rattling noise (that goes away when it warms up,
the install instructions say after 1/2 hour but I find it quiets down in 15
minutes or so).