CORSA Election - AD

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair@insightbb.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 04:33:51 -0600

This is a get out the vote Advertisement -

The ballots are out, some clubs are collecting them to submit as a group -
to save postage, protect the ballots.    I've read the candidates slates,
and they are all great candidates that are willing to serve the Club, and
you.  The hardest part for most of us will be deciding which candidate(s) to
choose.  Let's make it a block bluster voter turnout.

Tim Mahler
Central Division BOD Candidate (yes, I want you to vote for me )
62,68 Fitch Sprints; 66 Cord 8/10s; 65 race prepped and a stock-ish 64 monza
convertible