<VV> Something weird with this list (No Corvair)

Steven J. Serenska corvair@serenska.com
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:31:30 -0500

Eric:

>I get my digest and it lists say 11 topics ... and 1-3 are missing at the
>end ... very frustrating.  It looks "complete" in that my digests end with
>"end of virtual vairs digest" but some of the posts are not there.
>
>Anyone else have this glitch?

I'm not sure I have that glitch, but maybe the problem is related to
people who include *entire* threads when responding to others' posts.
Just look at what that guy did in the last two messages of VV Vol 1, #109.

Fer gawrsh sake, it's nearly impossible to tell where anything starts
and ends, let alone what the overall message count is!

Steven "taking a page from Smitty's book" Serenska