<VV> Something weird with this list

seoxford@att.net seoxford@att.net
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:28:16 +0000

"I get my digest and it lists say 11 topics ... and 1-3 are missing at the end ...It looks "complete" in that my digests end with "end of virtual vairs digest" but some of the posts are not there.  Anyone else have this glitch?"

Eric - I get my email at a webmail site, rather than downloading via outlook/outlook express/eudora, etc.  I notice the same problem occasionally, but there appears to be no particular pattern to the missing posts.  Archives are now available at the following website if you want to look at a post that was missed by your digest:

http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/

Side note to vv moderators - please consider adding the archive address to the send/subscribe/help message at the beginning of the digest.  I have the archive address bookmarked on one computer but it's impossible to find at present (until the vv website is updated) if I am working on a computer without that bookmark.

Steve Oxford/'63 conv.