<VV> CORSA Election

tkalp@cox.net tkalp@cox.net
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:57:54 -0500

It is tough in the Central Division,

I have no problem who I want to vote for . . . all four. My problem is figuring out who not to vote for.  Voting for someone I know nothing about bothers me, however I have met and talked to everyone on the list, even navigated for Tim on the Econorun at Carlisle.  We are fortunate to have such a talented group running for a fairly thankless job.

Now, if real world politics would give us a highly qualified group of candidates to choose from.

Please take a few minutes to vote for the candidates of your choice . . . the percentage of members voting in past elections has been embarrasing.

Terry Kalp