<VV> Front springs

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:46:13 EST

In a message dated 3/5/04 1:04:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, BobHelt writes:
Seth,
How then do you explain the 1966s with the HD suspension that lowered the car
by about an inch? Wouldn't this suspension have violated the law?
Regards,
Bob Helt

I don't need to explain it, Bob. I am just repeating what was said to me, and
what I have seen on cars. Most 66-67 cars with the high front end could drop
an inch and still be over 24" to the middle of the headlight. But the rule
might have applied to only the standard suspension. I don't know. There is no
current law for this in California. - Feds apply. -Seth