<VV> Body Codes - Addition!!

MSYVairs@aol.com MSYVairs@aol.com
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:20:13 EST

   I forgot that this ' 65 Monza Sport Sedan also has a padded dash!

Bill "Swamp Rat" Hadley

****************************

1965 Monza Sport Sedan -

I have a very well equipped Monza with the following Fisher Body Plate:

                    11B                            D

        ST      65-10539    WRN       7144    BODY

        TR      785 -                      V - V      PAINT

                  E 2 E W R 3 C 4 F 5 W -

    VIN: 10539 W 131032

Car has the following, confirmed, options:

    E        RPO A01 Tinted Glass (All Windows)

    2  (Second Group)

    E        RPO C60  Air Conditioning

    W       ???????

    R        RPO  U80 Rear Seat Speaker

    3    (Third Group)

    C        RPO  Z71 Z01 Convenience Group

    4    (Fourth Group)

    F        RPO  Z01  Outside Remote Drivers Mirror

    5    (Fifth Group)

    W        RPO A37  Standard Seat Belts

It also had the following options:

    RPO    V32    Rear Bumper Guard    (Dealer Installed ?)

    RPO    V31    Front Bumper Guard    (Dealer Installed ?)

    RPO    N36    Telescoping Steering Shaft Equip. & Steering Wheel Hub

    RPO    M35    Automatic Transmission Assembly    (NOT noted on Build
Plate ?)

    RPO    K47    Oil Bath Air Cleaner-Pre Cleaner w/Air Conditioning

    RPO    N34    Wheel - Steering, Wood Grained

It also came with an AM Radio, Front Antenna and a Dealer Installed Gasoline
Heater. Neither the Engine type (110 HP) nor the Powerglide were listed on the
Fisher Body Plate. Since they were installed by Chevrolet my guess is that
wasn't required any action by Fisher Body. As reported before the body is a
total rust bucket and will be scrapped after the vehicle is stripped.

Hope this helps! Any comments would be welcomed!

Bill "Swamp Rat" Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA