<VV> Holley vs Stromberg on Judson

Charles Cromwell corvairguy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:23:08 -0800 (PST)

A stromberg and a holly are much the same. The kits
fit both. There is one more .It's a ford carb. I have
all three.Flat head ford and tri carb set ups on GM
cars used them also. We used them on many different
set ups for hot rodding back in 50s and 60s.
Chuck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34198&item=2465236028