<VV> 1965 Monza - A/C & Gas Heater!

MSYVairs@aol.com MSYVairs@aol.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:46:36 EST

It was suggested that I send these pictures to all of Virtual Vairs since
this is such a weird combination! You will see the 1965 Monza Sport Sedan I
received 3 years ago in a trade. This has factory air conditioning AND a dealer (or
someone with unbelievable mechanical skills!) installed gas heater system.
With all the "chat" going on recently concerning Fisher Body codes I had sent
these pictures to a couple of people on the list.

Hey you guys that are fellow members of the "AirVair" group what do YOU
think!!!!

Bill "SwampRat"Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/zip which had a name of 65Monza001.zip]