FW: <VV> Running 140 with One Carb per Side

Charles Cromwell corvairguy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 03:59:49 -0800 (PST)

Seth Emerson was running two carbs on a 140 a few
years ago. When I started having a problem at Lime
Rock with full throttle stuck on the straight.I
changed to two carbs. But reworked the carbs.Opened
the ventures to 1/18 extended the cluster legs,drilled
the jets to 62 and relocated them.Turn some of my
fastest times with this set up.
Chuck