<VV> Re: Warren's Roe Car

James Rice ricebugg@mtco.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:40:04 -0600

Smitty:  I was there, but I do not remember him saying anything memoriable.
I'm usually pretty good at that kind of stuff.

The speach I want a copy of is Frank Winchell's at the '79 Detroit
Convention.  That one was good.

James Rice

-----Original Message-----
From: Levair@aol.com [mailto:Levair@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 9:06 AM
To: vairologist@juno.com; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Cc: fastvair@yahoogroups.com; ricebugg@mtco.com
Subject: Re: <VV> Re: Warren's Roe Car

In a message dated 3/7/04 11:06:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vairologist@juno.com writes:

<< Smitty says:  I live a bit of a sheltered life in some respects.  I
 wasn't even aware that Doug Roe and Bill Thomas ran the same car either
 jointly or together.  In fact from listening to Doug at San Jose, >>
  Does anyone have a recording of that talk or just a very good memory?
I'm jealous of any one who heard it.
Warren