<VV> Re: Corvair Judson

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 11:10:13 -0700

That is the same carb --> they came labeled "Ford", "Motorcraft",
"Stromberg", and "Holley" --> I believe it was originally a Stromberg
design but others tell me it was a Holley.

At 03:36 AM 3/9/04, you wrote:
>Hi Eric. The Judson that I had ,had a Fomoco or motorcraft carb on it (3
>bolt flange).I attached a pic.It still had the tag on it. Pretty sure it
>was original.Sold at the belt toss!
>UNSAFE

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)
(720) 339-4765          Cell

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html