<VV> Re: [fastvair] Which Car ?

Levair@aol.com Levair@aol.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:04:57 EST

In a message dated 3/9/04 10:40:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ral1963@earthlink.net writes:

<< Does anyone have any evidence as to another theory... >>

You may well be right, However, I have pictures of the #361 Roe car with the
diagonal braced roll bar. The same car now has a full hoop roll bar. It will
soon have an SCCA legal roll cage. I believe that the roll bar/cage changed as
the rules changed.
   We also don't know that the pictures in the mag are concurrent with the
publishing date.
   I'm very open to learning all that I can . I've been criticized about
offering too much information, too early. I believe that I am getting back plently
of info in return.
Sounds like a fair trade to me.
  Warren