<VV> Door Fuzzie replacements

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:05:21 -0500

Bill,

Ken Hand told me to contact Al Rich.  I did, and he's already responded.  He
has L shaped wipers installed in doors, similar to what you described.  He's
going to Myrtle Beach.  I can't go this weekend, since I hope to crank an
engine, but if you're going or someone else on the list, you can get pics of
his, too.  His vendor has dried up on his current source, and he's looking
for another.

Thanks,
Barry