<VV> Re:Seeking parts

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:37:14 EST

thegeek2@juno.com Writes:
I have a torque converter in my stash.  I will dig it out and take
pictures.

I am in RI, so the shipping may be crazy.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 18:05:02 EST > Hello ~ I reside in San Francisco,
California, and own a 1965  Corvair Convertible. The transmission was recently rebuilt
but I still need to locate the following parts.  Can anybody guide me towards
the following?

> 1.       A Powerglide oil pan as close to mint as humanly possible
> 2.       PG Governor (with O Ring if available)
> 3.       PG Torque Convertor
>
> The parts desired should be derived from a fine running transaxle
> please.  I look forward to part news!
>
> Thanks kindly,
> Barbara ~
****

Hey, geekypoo!   ggggg  She already quit the group!   Couldn't stand the
irrelevant messages to her needs!  Didn't you read her emails earlier?

Reply to Barbara...privately....she doesn't get our drivel!  LOL!

Matt