<VV> LM spoiler again

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:43:23 EST

Mark,

You choice of spoiler depends on what you intend to use the car for (how fast
are you going to drive and go around corners?). If your going to drive around
the streets and highways with a maximum speed around 70 or 80 MPH, then any
of the spoilers you mentioned will do just fine. If you intend to get wild and
take to Corvair to the track you may want something more agressive. The
flexible Corvair motorsport one sounds good, I couldn't find one on their sight. Do
you have a picture or link?

I'm using the Corsa Enterprise spoiler which works fine in the Kansas wind
and speeds, well lets just say a bit over the posted speed limit <G>. It
required a few holes to be drilled and it fits well.

Ned