<VV> Re: Seatbelts for Greenbrier center seat...ideas?

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:04:13 -0500

We have ours set up that way for 4 years now - most passengers like it
better since you end up with a nice area for conversing.  The kids like
it for trips too, makes it much easier to spread out, we put the cooler
between the two seats.  GM even made a little table to go there, so
you're quite correct that it's an "approved" configuration.  We have
seatbelts for 9.  Mike Mauro modified theirs to have shoulder belts in
the front too, it's a very clean installation.

--Bryan