<VV> 8 door van

alan WESSON sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:04:41 -0000

AeroNed wrote:

> I've seen the 8 door Greenbriars but never a van. I was just wondering how
> many of these were made? (Bob's book is in the garage and the computer is
> right here in front of me...)

Just had a look, and would comment that:

a) It's a bargain!

c) The wheels look horrible!

d) Apart from that, what are you waiting for?!

He is underselling it, too! I would have put *****RARE***** and
*****8 DOORS!!!!!***** in the auction title. I would also have put
'LIKE A VW BARNDOOR', because that would have picked up all
the barndoor fans who were searching, and there's a chance that one
of them might have been tempted by an 8-door Corvan instead!!

Perhaps:

8 DOOR CORVAIR LIKE VW BARNDOOR CAMPER!!

would do it (it's the right number of characters), with

R@RE LIKE VOLKSWAGEN CAMPER SPLITTY L@@K

as a subtitle.

((;-)) - doesn't that irritate you too? I always hate it when people use
those @ symbols!!).

But seriously, that would pick up all the splitty, Samba and Barndoor
people, and they have always got money to burn (I know - they always buy the
most accessories off me!).

Cheers

Alan