<VV> Performance Fuel Filters - Adv.

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:42:38 EST

I have FINALLY be able to secure some more performance fuel inlet strainers
(better filtration and better flow), to replace the sintered bronze filters in
the Corvair Rochesters. These are a lifetime replacement part, as you simply
remove and clean them when they plug with trash from your fuel tank. These are
not the funny looking plastic screened ones, but are the same diameter and
longer than the stock ones, and molded from stainless steel (and do not require
the use of the filter springs). I have been out for almost 3 months as demand
exceeded availability. I was only able to find 50 of them this time, so if you
wanted some when I was out (or want some now), just drop me a private reply.
Two filters and two gaskets are $7.95, including first class postage.
Thanks for the space,
The Carbmeister