<VV> Corvair person honored

VintageStangs@cs.com VintageStangs@cs.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:24:22 -0500

Well I was bashed the last time I mentioned this but I feel if a person in our hobby is honored, they should be recognized!!

I just got home from our annual "Harley Davidson Employee/Dealer Banquet".  Robert Hill ( you guys know him as Pastor Bob) was there and was named "Dealer of the Year" for 2003 (along with the keys to a brand new 2004 Ford/Harley-Davidson Super Duty truck!). I got the opportunity to meet him and spend some time talking with him and found him to be totally different than I had expected (in a good way).  I suggest if you get a chance to sit down and talk with him sometime to do so - he will definitely motivate and encourage you!

As far as any required Corvair content, he is coming by my house on the way to the airport tomorrow to look at my Corvair and possible purchase it since I mentioned to him I was considering selling it.

BTW, Ed Thompson and Steve Oxford, if either of you are on this list, he sure was complimentary of you two guys !!

As I said, I expect negative comments for posting this but so be it (but keep it to yourslef if you don't mind!) - I feel any fellow Corvair owner deserves recognition if he or she is honored.

Bobby