<VV> Surprise!

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <corvair@fnader.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:38:57 -0500

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:14:44 -0600, J R Read_HML wrote:

>Have been away from here for a couple years, so who is still around that
>remembers me?

You can run but you can't hide! We've been following your Corvair ice racing escapades from afar. Some
of us from way afar!

Welcome back!

What you may not know is that there is now a parallel list (VV-talk) where Hank and Tony and I (and more
than a few others) do constant battle against the forces of... well, the opposing forces... on politics,
Subaru's, microcars, and a variety of other topics... leaving VV a "politics-free" zone (except for politics
_directly_ linked to Corvairs, anyway...).

Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD