<VV> 65 Turbo

Nadrhtr@aol.com Nadrhtr@aol.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:40:58 EST

In a message dated 3/12/2004 9:31:38 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Jim.Duane@digitalnet.com writes:
maintenance, either.  I've been reading about the car.  Does it really
take 10 minutes to warm the car up before the turbo will work well and
then 5 seconds every time to "spool up" the turbo?  I'd appreciate your
thoughts on the matter.
Ok, I rebuilt a 150 Turbo in 1976 and ocassional driver ever since. drove it
yesterday. Other than my own tinkering I spent 150 on carb overhaul, 125 for a
turbo check (result: nothing wrong), and replaced the exhaust crossover pipe
(nothing wrong, just did it). Love it. When you hit 60mph and floor it , it
really moves! Ted in AZ