<VV> RE: Late e-mail delivery - was "Corvair Person Honored"

VintageStangs@cs.com VintageStangs@cs.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:59:07 -0500

I am sorry - the date is missing the 2 in front of the 9 - it was January 29 - not Janaury 9.  Either way, almost two months (well 6 weeks) sicne my original composition.  :-)

Bobby

P.S.  I am now retired in Florida, sold my Corvair (as well as my 66 Mustang GT) to Pastor Bob and am enjoying the beauty summer liek weather down here.