<VV> Re:UMMMMMM ?????

Sally Johnson sbuna@unm.edu
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:11:15 -0700 (MST)

She Runs-
The 140 based engine for the SWUC is done and in.  The past week was spent
sealing the differential and putting new bearings in the tranny, and
putting a
new clutch in while it was apart.   Yesterday was spent installing the
engine.   We fired the engine up last night.  Today was spent
finishing some connections and trying to get
all of the new fuel lines to stop leaking.  Once we accomplished that
and had let it fast idle for a while we took
it for a mild test drive to the grocery store to get BBQ  supplies and
green  chile.  There were numerous dropped jaws at the sounds of
the new 140 sans mufflers.  The motor  is going to be  fierce sounding
engine even with the mufflers because of the hot cam. On the way back from
the store we nudged the secondaries  open a touch.  Wow there is a
lot more  power
then the tired ol' 95.

After the short break for lunch we
are going to install the mufflers.... Pictures to come soon...

Sally and brother Geoff Johnson
66 Corsa Cp
63 Monza Cp
61 Monza Sedan

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:>
> Is the engine in the car in NM???

~~Sally Johnson~~~<}}><~~~~www.unm.edu/~sbuna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when those pesky Mongolians try to invade, they'll come to the wall and
say "Oi! We can't invade China! They've got cute fishies!"