<VV> R. Vidrine - THANKS!!

Richard & Melissa Labranche labranche@eatel.net
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:30:32 -0600

Greetings everyone,

 I have only owned a Corvair (1964 2-door coupe) for 12 days now. Mr. Randy
Vidrine treated me like a life-long friend after I had posted a > question on
this round robin. He graciously gave his time and went some 100 miles out of
his way to stop at my house and share some of his Corvair knowledge with me.
For this I am very thankful. I have received some great and quick responses to
questions that I have posted to you Corvair enthusiasts. As I begin my
restoration project I look forward to more great advice and suggestions from
everyone.

>     On a side note - Mr. Randy Vidrine said that for sure I would be the
only one on my block (actually i live in the country we don't have blocks) to
have a Corvair. Today (day 12 of my Corvair ownership) I was asked if I would
like to sell my car. WOW!! Already turning heads and it has not been out of my
yard yet.