<VV> Kamping in Kaintuck 2004

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:55:54 EST

Hey guys and gals,
The deadline for the camping at the Ky Horse Park is fast approaching. If I
don't have the $20 reservation check by April 15th you will be on your own to
possibly find a camp site. I now have 23 and 5 more are on their way. If you
want to camp with us PLEASE send in your check, payable to Central KY Corvair,
to me at the address below. Please email me for more info if needed.
Camping starts on the 15th, and will last until you leave (you pay for how
long you plan to stay once you get there)...
If you want to get there later in the week I will not be able to hold a spot
with out you prepaying for it.
If you want to get there earlier (sunday or monday) you might have to move to
your reserved spot on tuesday (if you can find a spot on sunday or monday).
Later,
"Lonzo"
Lon Anderson
503 Cave Road
Glendale, KY 42740-9752

Lon Anderson near White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg still needs a wheel bearing
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!