<VV> Learned something... (rebuttal)

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:00:44 -0500

Excellent idea for the tool!  Now that I've seen it, I won't forget it.
(But I've already made one)

I do not own a tech guide, but I do have access to one.  I've been thru
several sections of that thing, looking for something specific, and consider
it an excellent reference.

However, in defense of the newbies, you can't expect anyone to have read the
thing cover to cover, nor can you expect everyone to have read every
Communique from "years ago".

Barry