<VV> front tires size

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:04:16 -0500

Cody,
	Check Bryan Blackwell's site for tire info.  Watch the lower front
corner of the wheel well-one side has more clearance than the other-I know,
it sounds odd.

Oil leak:  You almost have to remove the lower shrouds to see where it is
coming from.  I spray with Brake Clean to wash off the oil and dirt.  Then
you can see where the oil is coming out.  Could be an outer push rod seal or
the little o-rings on the rocker studs.

Only the Corsa with 140 or 180 had the thermistor.  The threads are fine vs.
coarse for the smaller valve heads, so a thermistor will not fit without
work.  110s only have the one "snap switch" which changes with temp.  The
140/180 have one of those, too, but also have the thermistor in the left or
driver side head near #6 cylinder.

Good Luck

Chuck S
YS73
BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: Cody White [mailto:corvair_1965@lycos.com]
how big can i go on the front with out having any grinding or body work
done?

a.. its on the right bank looks like its comin from the cylinder head maybe
a push rod tube or something of the sort?

also the head temp is on the wrong side does this make a difference? and
does the 110 need a thermister it has the hole for one but nothings in it
what do i need?