<VV> FC drivetrain for sale (ad)

Seibenick, Brian BSeibenick@ssoe.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:11:25 -0500

I have more corvair parts for sale in effort to raise money for my race car...
I have a 61 FC drivetrain for sale.  The motor runs nicely with no lifter clanking...even on a cold start.  It is an FC block.  The engine is an 80hp and coded with 'V'.  The diff is a 3.89 (BL code on the diff) mated with a 3sp trans.  I have not had this drivetrain on the road, but my understanding is that the motor has about 40,000 miles since a rebuild.  I cannot verify that, though.  The only things that are needed to get this in a vehicle and on the road is a driver's side exhaust manifold (broken ear), muffler (start of some rust holes), a starter and a fuel pump.  The engine has full sheet metal but the metal is rusty with some holes.  I would like to get $350 out of the whole setup.  Pick it up in Toledo, Ohio.  You can hear it run.  I have rebuilt the carbs, installed new points and condensor and set the timing.  Email me if you are interested...I can also email pictures if interested.

Brian Seibenick
66 Monza
62 Rampside