<VV> wrinkle finish paint for dash

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <corvair@fnader.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:29:25 -0500

Yes, I was successful with a VERY THIN coating of a cheap satin black (not Rustoleum as I usually use)... a
decade later it still looks as good as it did to start with... better than most resprays using new crinkle paint
(which is difficult to do well) but not as good as a nice original or a professional restoration.

But before I did this to a dash with only dirty marks, I'd try a careful deep clean first and see if that looked
good enough....

Bill Elliott