<VV> Machining Question (NOT CORVAIR!!!)

chapmanmd@charter.net chapmanmd@charter.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:50:51 +0000

This probably isnt the right place to ask this question, but you guys seem to know everything else about everything else...

Does anyone know of a top-notch machine shop that could resize and respline an atv axle?  My son races nationals on a mini atv and I want to convert the rear axle from a drum to disk brake. In doing this, resizing, machining, and resplining would be needed to accommodate the disk hub and axle lock form a big atv.

Please contact me off list if you might be able to think of someone.

Thanks!!!

Mark Chapman
66 Monza 140 Vert soon not to be Group Red!!!